2013 ZERO Prostate Cancer 5K/10K Run/Walk
Thanks to everyone who made the event a huge success!!!!
Biggest crowd ever--nearly 1,200 participants!
The Urology Group would like to thank the hundreds of volunteers who helped with our September 7 prostate cancer event. We simply could not have delivered such a great event without your help.
We are so grateful to our local news anchors who set competitive differences aside to join in the fight! A huge shout-out to Rob Williams, FOX19, who organized the group and to Brian Yocono (WCPO), Todd Dykes (WLWT) and John Lomax (WKRC) for their participation.
- Survivor 10k Winner: Richard Wheeler, 49:43.57
- Survivor 5k Winner: Mark Wendling, 25:25:22
- Female Overall 10k Winner: Ciara Bergheger, 35:34.64
- Female Overall 5k Winner: Katie King, 19:58.05
- Male Overall 10k Winner: Andrew Brasse, 34.58.46
- Male Overall 5k Winner: Jeff Rumsey, Loveland, 17:27.10
Click here for complete race results.
Check back on September 13 for event photo link!
We would also like to thank our many local sponsors for your donations of time, resources and funding. Specifically:
Mercedes-Benz of Ft. Mitchell
Bank of Kentucky Wealth Advisor Group
Huntington National Bank
Johnson Investment Counsel
The Kroger Co.
Medical Radiation Physics
Merrill Lynch/Evelo-Singer-Sullivan Group
St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Tri-State Plan Administrators
The Visiting Nurse Association
Bob Ronker's Running Spot
Flying Pig Marathon
Home City Ice
Listermann Brewing Co.
Red Carpet Cleaning